Family Pet Hospital of Stone Oak provides advanced veterinary surgery services for pets in the San Antonio area. We perform soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries and offer comprehensive pain management before and after surgery as well as comprehensive pre-operative diagnostics and intraoperative monitoring for all our pet clients.
Soft Tissue Surgery
Our professional team has extensive experience in soft tissue surgeries including:
- Spays & neuters
- Mass and lump removals
- Laceration and Trauma Repair
- Cryosurgery — a non-invasive surgical procedure used to freeze off skin tags, warts, and small masses
- Eye surgery — to treat eye infections, corneal scarring, and vision problems
- Exploratory abdominal surgery
We provide pet orthopedic surgical services for acute or chronic issues including:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Hip dysplasia
- Cruciate ligament repair
For more complex surgeries, we can provide referrals to board-certified veterinary surgeons.